303 Days Later


Nope. I don't know what happened.

Nope. I can't promise it won't happen again.

Yep. I'm back.

So what have I been up to?
  • I learned to snorkel, and actually enjoyed the beach for the first time... ever.
  • I completely redid a year and a half worth of a work in 8 weeks to rescue a project.
  • I designed a couple shows.
  • I was offered a teaching position, which I turned down.
  • I assisted on the set for a television series.
  • I started running and completed a 4 mile race.
  • I've had four months of running (roughly) 2 to 4 times a week.
  • I lost about 10 pounds.
  • And last week... I was laid off.
Yeah... that last one probably deserves a bit more of an in-depth look. After 4 or so years of working for the firm, they've hit a few financial snags, and... I was laid off. I had been considering going back to freelancing for a while, to get back to my own work again, but of course I probably would have gone about it in a different way.

So... today is the beginning of my return to freelancing. For now at least. Which means, a redesigned website, a return to paying attention to the job listings... a lot of things.

I also have a few other interesting projects up my sleeve, a potential Etsy store, and some returns to a few past, currently ignored, projects. We'll see how it goes.

I'll keep you up to date.

1 Response to "303 Days Later"